Final Blog

I have truly enjoyed this class. Photography has always been an interest of mine but I hadn't really put much time or effort into figuring out how the camera settings worked. I pretty much aimed and hoped for the best! Learning about what the camera setting mean has helped me understand my camera so much. I had no idea why a picture would turn out grainy or overexposed or blurry where I wanted it clear. I had no idea what to look for in a camera and now I do and I can fix it too!
I also had no clue what shooting RAW meant. Now that I do I don't think I will ever Shoot not RAW again. I had such a struggle in my marketing class with editing because of it! Now I can edit pictures without destroying the pixels and understand how it works!
The third thing I learned in this class that will have an impact on my photography in the future is the difference between lightroom and photoshop and how to edit. I mostly used photoshop before but I like the way lightroom lets you import a bunch of pictures and edit them and see them side by side. You can do most editing in Lightroom and the more detailed changes in photoshop. I will much better be able to use my tools for editing in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lightroom Tricks and Tips

Arches and Light Painting

Photographing Shore Birds