Final Blog

I have truly enjoyed this class. Photography has always been an interest of mine but I hadn't really put much time or effort into figuring out how the camera settings worked. I pretty much aimed and hoped for the best! Learning about what the camera setting mean has helped me understand my camera so much. I had no idea why a picture would turn out grainy or overexposed or blurry where I wanted it clear. I had no idea what to look for in a camera and now I do and I can fix it too!
I also had no clue what shooting RAW meant. Now that I do I don't think I will ever Shoot not RAW again. I had such a struggle in my marketing class with editing because of it! Now I can edit pictures without destroying the pixels and understand how it works!
The third thing I learned in this class that will have an impact on my photography in the future is the difference between lightroom and photoshop and how to edit. I mostly used photoshop before but I like the way lightroom lets you import a bunch of pictures and edit them and see them side by side. You can do most editing in Lightroom and the more detailed changes in photoshop. I will much better be able to use my tools for editing in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lightroom Tricks and Tips